Friday, June 21, 2013

Goodbye Ohio


Avon, Ohio 
June 20, 2013


I woke up the this morning at 4:45 a.m. excited for the final round of golf, but disappointed that this was out last day in Ohio. This state has treated me real well. Team 5's host family situation this week was off the charts. Our week culminated with one final cookout at Ben's. We wrapped up the week in style. The people of Red Tail really showed us a good time this week. This was my first week in the state of Ohio, but after this experience I definitely want to come back. 

The tournament ended today and both featured good finishes. I was able to watch the last few holes in each division because I was taking leader photography. Both winners missed the No. 18 green and needed to get up-and-down to secure the win. In the Girls Division the winner knocked it real close then tapped in for the win. The Boys winner hit a bunker shot to about four feet, and knocked the putt down.

Post  round was a little hectic with all the awards photography I needed to do. Luckily all the players were helpful and cooperative , and I got everything I needed. The uploaded process didn't go as smoothly as we hoped because we had some server issues. Nevertheless we got everything done and the golf portion of this week went well. We had a great week in Avon, not off to Vermont!

Another highlight from the Avon week was our curtesy cars. We had an Infinity, Denali, and Mercedes 

No comments:

Post a Comment